We changed the levels on one of my meds as I was feeling better yesterday and today was just blech!!
However, in an effort to find a cheery something, I'll tell you the good things:
- I was able to put Babs and my coffees on my tab at Tazza!
- I was able to spend time with her and limpet (I mean Terzo) which was really nice.
- By the grace of God (so not kidding) I saved $700 when the officer gave me a warning. Let's see, missed a stop sign, hadn't signed my registration--go check yours, I'll wait, expired insurance card in the car (that is worth $382 right there!) Oh, and I was going 45 on a residential 25 mph road. Do you think it was the tears that got him?
- Watched Prairie Home Companion the movie: if you are not feeling tip top, I would not recommend this flick--it is not a barrel of laughs, and like all Bob Altman pictures, it moved slower than molasses. Which I can do some days, but not today. I did finish watching it though, and it does not (as most DVDs do) go through the stupid menu music until you finally shut the DVD player off. So there's that going for it.
- Lost my hat last night, bought a new copy at Target this afternoon, along with Jen Weiner's Little Earthquakes. Have no idea what tomorrow will be like--the only other time I worked the polls was the primaries a few years ago and primaries don't really bring in the crowds if you know what I mean.
- People keep RSVPing for the birthday bonanza coming up--dear internets, I wish you could come too...
- In other news, Ugh.
Oh, and another good thing: Studio 60 is on tonight!!
Guess I'll go see what's for dinner...
Dinner is mac and cheese--yum. And while my mom just got a call from Bill Clinton, all I got was Ed Rendell (our current gov'ner, up for re-election)--thank goodness for Caller ID. Hillary called a few weeks ago when I was sick.