- I have to order $1800 worth of CD-ROMs by the end of November
- I have to pull together a poster session by Nov 13
- I have to pull together my apartment for a party by Nov 10 and finish the evite by TODAY so people will know to come...
- I may have to (if they like my pics) frame and mat 4 photos and piece together 20 prints into greeting cards by Nov 16?
- I have to teach Laura how to do Mother Goose today since I'm going to learn about Law for Librarians on Wednesday
Thankfully, the beach happens after all of these, so I'll be able to relax.
Oh, and I have to decide (and quick) if I'm driving or flying home for Christmas. Probably driving, since I am flying for Thanksgiving.
HELP! I need a little HELP! Oh, and I have to be at work in an hour. I suppose I should eat something....
Oh, and I need to get my oil changed and my radiator fluid flushed for winter. No problem. Because I have a 36 hour day and a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you...
BUT, I am getting my hair trimmed this evening. TRIMMED. Don't go bonkers on me. I like the legnth, but the hair, it's getting unruly.
Posting once a day? When you live in angst world like moi, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Get used to it now, you'll miss me come Thanksgiving when I'm at the BEACH!