- A space for doing puzzles
- A space for crafting
- more bookshelves
- deciding about where I'm going to sleep--the TV room or the kitchen
- being organized enough that I can entertain
Other things I want to do in 2006:
- join a health club
- get my finances organized
- start walking in the mornings again
- get basic cable (so I can watch abc and cbs, upn and the wb!)
Things on tap for 2006
- a writing class at the UP (but I have to sign up, silly!)
- a trip to Baaa-ston and then Susan and hopefully some Maine friends
- THE WINTER OLYMPICS!!
Things I want to buy in 2006:
- A DVD player
Things I will buy in 2006, without even trying:
So, to these ends, I went upstairs and browsed for ten minutes. I got a video called You can do it! Decorating (which could be a real dog); The New Apartment Book; One Room Living; The Nook Book; and Breaking the Rules. (Yes, the last one is also a decorating book.)
I think I want a new shower curtain--my current one, though lovely, is almost 8 years old.
I'm thinking a trip to Office Depot on the way home might not be a bad idea....I definately need cheese for my quiche (one for tonight's potluck, one for tomorrow's gathering). LOL--I know you don't get cheese at OD, I'm just writing stream of consciousness, silly!
"May I have your attention please, the library will close in thirty minutes!"