Monday, October 16, 2006

The truth is that existence wants your life to become a festival.

(Osho)

go here to read the whole quote, thanks to Blackbird, who six days ago celebrated two years blogging. Woo hoo!

I'm procrastinating my morning walk (cough cough) because I ache. And I'm grumpy. And I really wanted to do so much today but with my craZee week, today will be taking care of Harry so that I will be fresh as a tulip for the rest of the week.

Speaking of tulips, they were 7.99 last night at Whole Foods and I couldn't resist, even though my carnations from two weeks ago are still pretty good. I'll freshen them later.

Y'know, I thought I had more, and later I probly will, but for now I just want to feel the cold air. Tootles!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Well, I tried to comment on Friday but blogger being blogger, it wouldn't let me.

Hope your week isn't too crazy!