Thursday, October 05, 2006

Making a list, checking it twice...

No, not that kind--although, it is a great segue for my dad's philosophy of Santa Claus and the three stages of man: He believes in Santa Claus, he doesn't believe in Santa Claus, he is Santa Claus.

The list I'm formulating is of my categories. Yes, I will soon be crossing to the dark (or is it light?) side of Blogger Beta where my posts can have categories. I am very excited.

This morning, when I heard about the sale of the Penguins to a Canadian businessman, I thought I definately will have a category called hockey. My heart almost skipped a beat before the radio announcer continued, saying that the Pens would be staying in Pittsburgh. Babs and I talked about going to a game this season...

I don't know what my other categories will be, but I'll keep yins posted n'at.

No comments: