Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy November!

Yes, it is the month of:

my birthday
Max's birthday
my cousin's birthday (today!)
NaBloPoMo (post to your blog every single day, no cheating.)
NaNoWriMo (write a novel in a month, no cheating.)
Thanksgiving (in the U.S.)

....and many other things.

I am officially on the fence about NaBloPoMo. I did it last year but some laptop issues over Thanksgiving meant I missed a day or two. And it's not like I don't have a ton to do this month (like plan and orchestrate a birthday party and buy a car). But posting every day--if I could post one picture from this summer each day, that would fill the month. But I have been trying to reign in my online time (I have been online since 6 something and now it is 8:30.) So I'm on the fence, big time.

But there's something about me that likes to join, join, join. It's a sickness, people. Truly. One day at a time...ooh, that could be my theme! And I could post from books about writing, like Bird by bird and Writing down the bones...

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

KitchenKiki said...

It's not my birthday!

Oh, you mean from the other side of the family.

Happy Birthday month!

Amy A. said...

Ooh, don't forget Stephen King's writing book! I loved that one.

I'm going to try posting everyday, but I'm not going to say so on my blog in case I can't pull it off. I'll just announce that I did it at the end, if I do. Wow, that was wordy.

Happy birthday month!!