- We had a hymn sing at Women's Bible Study. I love me some old tyme hymns...
- On the way back to work from picking up my car (no the door is not fixed but this is a THANKFUL list) I went to the grocery store...
- ....where I bought a box of Luigi's Real Italian Ice. YUM!
- and I couldn't not buy the red and white Woman's Day, subtitled "Live Well every day" and with JOY written in a Christmas script green. Somehow I believe them when they claim that my life will be cheerier...
- I seem to have the office to myself this evening. And my in-box is crammed with books--YAY!
- did I mention the yummy Italian Ice?
- In less than 48 hrs I get to see my Bird and my parents. (Bird is my sister.)
- I mentioned the Italian ice? I have like one bite left...and 5 more cups in the freezer!
- I get to sleep in my own bed tonight (we weren't sure if the car would be ready. Well, we're not talking about that, but I can drive it home.)
2 days ago