Monday, January 02, 2006

On the team--I got tagged!

Another thing in common with Blackbird--I love being on a team, as long as the uniforms are cute. Little known fact about me: I was a Mary Kay consultant, and yes, a lot of it was the sisterhood. More on that later, if you like. But now, I must fufill my duty as taggee:


1. Stop buying -----because -----
2. Use more of -----
3. Get rid of -----
4. Change my -----
5. Concentrate on -----
6. Try to be -----

So here are my answers:

1. Stop buying magazines at the checkout because the covers LIE! I was so disappointed by the recent Woman's Day that boasted "33 big ideas for small spaces"...I thought it fit perfectly with my new resolutions, but NO! I do have fun pulling out the inserts though..

2. Use more of my kitchen appliances (as in the crock pot, the oven, etc.) bb mentioned cooking lessons for her sons...I need those!

3. Get rid of recycling on a regular basis (the garret is small, kiddos!)

4. Change my kitty litter brand--oh, I don't own a cat!

5. Concentrate on my writing and crafting...it makes me happy!

6. Try to be the perfect mom and wife....oh wait, that's Babelbabe! Seriously, I'll try to be on time more often. (I was conceived in Columbia (not South Carolina) and I spent most of my first two years in Brazil...C'mon, I march to a different drummer...)

Oooh, Smuckers Uncrustables come in Grilled Cheese!! Microwave, that's a kitchen appliance, so is freezer! But hey, I am currently eating leftovers for breakfast, my famous bread quiche "strata."

1 comment:

blackbird said...

we did strata for breakfast on christmas --

I love them, but now I have to figure out how to make them for four people, as opposed to 12.