Thursday, January 12, 2006

I think of birth as the search for a larger apartment

(Rita Mae Brown)

Ugh. Guess who fell asleep with the TV on? So I dreamed this morning about how Joe Biden doesn't like the guy for Supreme Court, and how the Chinese could be the next car makers...seeing Sarah Hughes talk about the Olympics was so not worth it--I am NOT a Michelle Kwan fan, so the fact that she's petitioning to be on the team even though she's not competing at Nationals...c'mon, give someone else a chance!! Do. Not. Get. Me. Started.

And the whole Brangelina thing...UGH!

Okay, I just have to say this...I love Alexis Glick (from the Today show.) She's wearing black nylons today--I used to wear them every day. I used to dress up for work...I don't know, being a librarian just doesn't do it for my inner dress up diva. However, I did get complimented on my shoes last Friday ($3 at Payless, thank you very much) and my earrings yesterday (from Pienkna Street, my favorite shopping street in Warsaw, Poland).

For those of you that know I was stressing b/c I thought I'd lost the gift certificates from Sally (for the movies), I found them!! A fabulous friend moment, Susan and I sang lines from "Amazing Grace" as I drove to work yesterday. So if anyone out there knows of a recording of a man with a deep voice singing "Angels Watching over me," leave a comment!

Yeah, I don't really think I need to know how Jen would feel about Angelina being pregnant...especially since it's basically someone imagining how she would feel. TV off.

I just got my new copy of 40 Acres in the mail yesterday...here's hoping Emily's gift gets here soon too. (I have a week.) Oh, and I should call Dana, since we're co-planning her party. This is skipping too...and there are no scratches, so...Thank you Internet, I'll take a trip to Radio Shack! I LOVE that place!

Okay, when your mp3's are skipping, you know it's not your cd-player, wazzup with that? It must be time to check my laundry in the dryer...

No comments: