Thursday, January 12, 2006

I'm Really Rosie

...and I'm Rosie Real.
(lyrics by Maurice Sendak, music by Carole King)

The weather outside is ab-solutely gorgeous! I have all this vacay time to use up, so today I'm going in at 4:30, tomorrow I'm going in at 3. It's so decadent!

But...I have a lot to do. So I just did some dishes and this is my mini-reward. I'm going to take all my mail on to the porch and open it there, because it is warm and sunny out. I may also go visit Minnie, my Italian neighbor. She is such a dear. (She's the one whose house I was going to buy before I decided to stay in my garret a little longer.)

Friends, life is too precious to worry about the details...did we ever add a cubit to our life by worrying?

Back to de-cluttering..."Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord." (Psalm 150:6a)

No comments: