Sunday, January 08, 2006

Alright so I'm watching the Godfather, already!

And it's pretty good, but I did just buy a new shower curtain and liner (the mildew-repelling kind--didn't know they had such, but Bep informed me). And Emily called, so I took a break to talk to her and I took another break to install said shower curtain. Which takes a little extra when you live in a garret, where your walls are the roof eaves. Slanted, you catch my drift. Cutting and shaping ensued, as did thumb-tacks. A picture? Maybe later.

My landlord was here earlier, to look into the tub dripping issue, so I saved a stamp by *giving* him the rent check! Way to save some dough!

I'm pretty much feeling better as far as the cold goes, although my stomach is acting a little flippy, so we're eating saltines...luckily, tomorrow is a half day.

And a thought as we all embark on the tax season, "A friend is one who takes you to lunch even though you are not tax deductible." (Anonymous.)

Readings for today: Psalm 8; The Faith of the Centurian.

"O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!" Psalm 8:1 and 9

No comments: