Friday, January 06, 2006

More self-promotion...


Apparently, I'm not as benevolant/evil as Joke...I went looking for photos to post of me as a youth in London, since Gina is planning a trip. None of them were cute except one of me in Bath, which I don't think she's planning to go to, so I found this gem. It's one of my favorite childhood pics. It's in Germany, so I don't think it qualifies in the "helping Gina with London" category. Sigh. This blog really is just self-promotion. And I thought I wanted to benefit humanity too.

And self-entertainment...I don't have to be at work until I'm on the desk at 11...and yet, no show and tell. Pfftt. Well, anyways, add this one to the annals of cute pix of Sarah Louise (and her dad).

2 comments:

--erica said...

Hey..this post falls in to the Self Portrait Tuesday theme for this month...only the not on Tuesday part... so it fits something :) I like it.

Sarah Louise said...

Well, cool. My dad still sports the comb-over, but he's my dad, so I think he's a pretty handsome dude. And that chick with no teeth sure did know how to smile...I may get this picture enlarged and framed--"Daddy's Little Girl."