Thursday, January 05, 2006

Chicken soup is vile

Okay, so I slept all morning, woke up to Montel (ugh) and then caught all the news from Tallsville (?) WV. Apparently the survivor is in a coma.

Since Show and Tell is tomorrow, I thought I'd take the liberty to share some photos today.

Watching Freaky Friday--I had forgotten the way they do the credits, with all these paintings of moms and daughters and then some photos of Jamie Lee Curtis with her daughter. I adore JLC--she is the only celebrity besides Julie Andrews Edwards that can write a good children's book. Lindsay Lohan is also a favorite. Bep informed me that LL has finally admitted to bulimia and cocaine usage. It was on TV last night and will be in the upcoming issue of Vanity Fair.

Here's news: the city garbage collectors will still collect trash from cans. Thank goodness!

Blogger is having issues downloading my pictures. Oh well. The Pens won last night, 6-4.

I'm gonna finish watching the movie...maybe find more food...

No comments: