Wednesday, January 04, 2006

National Trivia Day!

What is Donald Duck's middle name? Read on, I'll tell ya. Today is Trivia day...

It's also bobbi's moving day--she's moving to Canada!!

Catch-up:

  • I have to read Understood Betsy, soon, for my Mother Daughter group at the library.
  • I finally signed up for the writing class at the UP.
  • Today was my year end performance review: I done good!
  • Marian and I had lunch at our favorite drug store counter
  • My sister just called: apparently they've roped off part of Conn Ave (in DC, where she works) because of either a bomb threat or a suicide attempt. Men are suiting up in gear "that looks like snowmen" (direct quote). She thinks this is a good reason for me to move to DC and work there b/c exciting things happen. Um, kicking kids out of the library is enough excitement for moi. Besides, I don't want to move!!
  • I will post pictures later: I have moved from the couch to the bed, complete with flannel sheets and the new comforter.
Ok, ready? His middle name is Fauntleroy. (As in like the book by Frances Hodges Burnett.)

2 comments:

blackbird said...

two things:

we are totally in love with DD's middle name (K and me)

do you know Lucy McLocket?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Lucy-McLockett-By-Phyllis-McGinley-1959_W0QQitemZ8026205796QQcategoryZ279QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Sarah Louise said...

No--I'll have to check that out.