Sunday, January 08, 2006

My brother, enigma and IM-devotee


Just spent a really long time (over an hour) IM-ing with Terce, my bro. Eleven years younger and very savvy, if I say so myself. (I do.)

But my neck hurts from sitting in front of the computer all that time...I was going to post about this new cool book I've started reading, "Why Men Hate Going to Church," but whatev, I gg.

Oh, the picture was taken Fourth of July weekend eons ago when we rented this island off the coast of Honduras. I mean, what use is a blog if not to embarass your sibs with baby pictures?

4 comments:

Joke said...

That looks like San Pedro Sula...

-J.

Sarah Louise said...

It's off Roatan, in the Cay Islands.

Joke said...

Good to know the island is still there. :-)

--erica said...

You'd better not embarass her too much or she's going to get one and start embarassing YOU :)