Sunday, December 03, 2006

It's new, it's improved, it's...

Okay, there's something up with Blogger--I can only compose in the lovely "you must know HTML" (which I do, fools, it's called Library School) mode.

Anyways, in the interest of not boring yins and moi, I have decided to share something new. It's called "Sarah Louise's First Laugh of the Morning."

Today it goes to My Float, whose list to Santa is very mom and very wonderful. If I get the link on her name, be all impressed with my HTML skills.

Or, my fabulous research skills which led me to the blogger status page.

You'll note there are already a few in the category "first laugh of the morning" because I started noting this a few days ago but it was My Float's witticism that decided it needed to be a regular item. I'm sure you'll agree and if you don't, keep it to yourself!!

My dad often quotes a lady (I don't remember who) saying "If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me." However, if you have bad comments (and I hardly ever get any--yins have such great manners) keep them to yourself.

BTW, the sky is GORGEOUS here in da Burgh. Or it was, when I began this post. Now it's kind of grey/cloudy.

I don't know that this will be a daily category, but time will only tell...

2 comments:

My float said...

Oh, THANK you! And thank you for laughing at my post. (Where should I send my cheque?!)

It's lovely to get that feedback because sometimes I think I'm being funny but it doesn't come out that way!

I love the saying from your dad! I must remember to use it.

Thanks again...

Sarah Louise said...

MF--that was free. No cheques, please!

In my book the whole reason we're blogging is bc we want feedback. And one of the best dividends is all the laughter.