Monday, December 25, 2006

Hard Candy Christmas...

I love this song by Dolly Parton, although until this year I thought it was "heart candy.'' I guess I just go for the sad Christmas songs.

Fine and Dandy
Lord it's like a hard candy christmas
I'm barely getting through tomorrow
But still I won't let
Sorrow bring me way down

We had a lovely morning of opening presents. My mother got an acre of land in Africa and a bunch of native plants planted in a nature preserve in the Poconos. (Where we were this past summer--maybe I'll link this up later.)

I got Friends Season Three and my brother got Season Two of the Simpsons. My sister got The Little Mermaid on DVD, the first movie she ever got on VHS.

A quote from Dad: "They're Goldilocks pears in the sense that they're just right." (I'll leave pear eating to the rest of them...)

We are within moments of going to my cousin's for a holiday meal. It's raining here.

Merry Christmas, n'at!!

Tomorrow I get a CD player installed in my car, WOO HOO!!

3 comments:

Paula said...

Merry Christmas SL!

Katy said...

Merry Merry Christmas SL!

~ej said...
This comment has been removed by the author.