Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Where in the World is Matt Lauer?

The Panama canal! I've never been to Panama, but I remember it in my mind as the place where my dad went to have ear surgery when we lived in Tegucigalpa, Honduras.

In order to pilot a boat through the Panama Canal, you must have ten years training! Let's see if I can get a link to nbc's site.

Getting ready to vote...I'm going to the Pro-Life website to see if they have any information that will help me decide on who to vote for Mayor. I have a feeling they don't think it will be a close race because I haven't seen a single advertisement or been barraged by answering machine messages like my sister, who has taken to screening my calls. She lives in Virginia, one of the gubenatorial (yikes, did I spell that right?) races.

Enough blogging...let's decide on a mayor! Yikes!

3 comments:

BabelBabe said...

theres no decision, sadly o'connor is a lock. i wish bill peduto really could;ve given him a run for his money. i voted green rather than vote o'connor but i am stiubborn that way.

for judge - i highly recommend kathryn hens-greco.

and anyone but flaherty.

Sarah Louise said...

It was amazing how little the election was talked about on the local news. I wish I could have a reciept so that I could remember who I voted for. I voted for the Republican guy for Mayor. Did you know this is the last time we'll vote with the levers? In two months, the county is buying new machines.

sfxik: sarah louise fancies xylophones, ipods, and kareoke (over cataloguing)

BabelBabe said...

weinroth was the republican.

i rely on the newspaper for my voting info, the local tv news is useless.