Monday, November 14, 2005

Paul sings about tea

Okay, I have a confession: I adore Paul McCartney.

Another confession: I hate it when celebrities write children's books.

So what do we do? Sir Paul has done the unforgivable, and like a good Presbyterian, I'll forgive him. How many times? 70*7777. Egad. Just don't buy the book for me for Christmas! Hearing Paul (yes, we're on first name basis) describe it on the Ellen show was painful enough for me. No, I'm not going to link it, so you'll have to go to bn.com on your own dime.

Well, we're on the last commercial break of Ellen, so I'll sign off; Paul's going to sing a moldy oldy for us.

2 comments:

bobbie said...

i too am a fan - liam took me probably 15 years ago (yikes) to the skydome to see him - horrible venue and we had a 10 year old sitting behind us singing to every song.

his dad must have bought him the red album or something. when we got to let it be i finanally turned around and said 'i had waited my whole life to hear paul mc cartney sing let it be, do you think you could not sing for this song?'

his father looked like i had smacked his kid, but i at least got to hear 'let it be' with out 'backup'...

blackbird said...

I thought I was the only person who hates it when celebs write children's books.

Next he'll do a skin care line.