Sunday, November 06, 2005

"Sunday will never be the same" --Spanky and Our Gang

When I lived at home, (when I was a wee girl), I amused myself by listening to my dad's extensive record collection. This is where I discovered Spanky and Our Gang, Glen Campbell, among others. I had a crush on Glen until I realized how old he was! (I was living in Honduras at the time, and the Internet had not been invented, so you can see my life was pretty sheltered.) My favorite song of his is "Gentle on my mind."
So, Babelbabe and I had lunch at Tazza D'Oro. She brought her digital camera and her new baby. We took pictures of my pink tshirt and shoes. By the way, the pink sweater in the picture with the t-shirt is the sweater I referred to (my grandmother's) in a long ago post where I posted a picture of myself with my cousin Katie.

4 comments:

Erin said...

That t-shirt is so fun!! :)

Sarah Louise said...

Thanks! It's one of my favorites, b/c it's pink and has a librarian joke. Would you believe I got it at Goodwill? I was looking at pink shirts, and sheer luck, pulled this one off the rack! I love thrift shops!

rriwuxky: rail roads in washington, underground xylephones in Kentucky?

Joke said...

See? That's what I'm talkin' about.

-J.

Sarah Louise said...

Thought you'd like it. Thanks to BB for the digital photos!!

iecvgeb: ice everything with chocolate: it's a vegetable!