Friday, November 18, 2005

show and tell--Red!





Red-y or not, here I come (oh I couldn't resist.)

Still waiting on that digital cam, so google images helped me out. Also, I am wearing red today (turtleneck) and last night at the CD release party for This Side of Eve, I got stamped with a red something on my hand. Even though I love pink, people always tell me I look nice when I wear red. I like it, as a general color--my long winter coat is red, and I always feel regal when I wear it. When I was in Mary Kay, red was a power color: if you had recruits, you wore a red jacket, if you had a car, the first car you could "win" was a red Grand Am.

So, left to right, clockwise: a picture of a car that looks like my car (I love my car, I think it's so cute); telephone booths in London (Europeans are so much better at decorating their cities, I think); a hat (I love hats, thought I don't know if I've ever had a red one); and a sunset (aw, ain't it purdy?)

I also like red red roses. Oh, and red tulips. Red lipstick, toenails (I think red fingernails can sometimes be *too* much)....

3 comments:

blackbird said...

cute car!
nice phonebooth!

wish I could see you in the turtleneck...

Sarah Louise said...

The digital camera is coming...but I'm not going to buy one until after Christmas...

halloweenlover said...

I love the picture of the red phonebook. Very nice.

And yes, red fingernails can be a bit much. Toes are fabulous, though.