Haven't unpacked tho--after spending 7 days of being a daughter and sister, my apartment seemed altogether lonely. So I emailed and called and got no one!! (Well, I did talk briefly with Sis.)
So, in an effort to further procrastinate packing, I'll give a brief up to date:
- I had two messages about my sonogram on the phone machine. Hmm, methinks they found something??
- My WBCs are great, so I don't have to change meds.
- The wedding (Em and Jim) is either Nov 4 or 11. I'm pulling for 11, as I won't have to switch up my scheduled children's Saturday shift.
- I did a major part of the driving (and some of it in pea soup fog) from Hamlin, PA to Pittsburgh, PA.
- I'll do that book blog thing-y soon.
- I have pictures, which I'll post.
- I am back in "it's time to get the MFA in Writing" mode. It's a limited residency thing at Carlow, 6 days in January, 6 days in June, so I could keep working!!
Am I actually tired enough to hit the sack? I slept A LOT on vackay. One night I even went to bed at 8!
More later, my dear Internets. I am so glad to be HOME!
Tidbit from my talking in my sleep last night (yes, I do this all the time, but only hear about it when I share a room with someone, as I did all week with Sis.): "But I go to church Sunday nights" (apparently, someone wanted me somewhere else Sunday evening...)
Tomorrow I'll go to church twice--in the morning with Dad, who is in a motel in Harmar and will come by 8:30ish so we can go to Tazza for Sunday brunch b4 church.