- I have a signature laugh. People recognize me by it. It embarrasses my family but my friends love it.
- I love movies. I love them in the theatre. The summer it came out, I saw Twister over 10 times in the theatre and that's a low guesstimate.
- I always watch the credits. I stay until the lights come up. I'm fascinated by details like the names of the people who do stuff: gaffer, Best Boy; I like knowing where it was filmed on location; I like knowing what songs are in the soundtrack.
- I love soundtracks. Two favorites from this decade: Drive Me Crazy and Sliding Doors. I lost my copy of the soundtrack to Brokedown Palace. Two movies that didn't release soundtracks that I would have purchased: Wedding Bell Blues and Picture Perfect.
- I generally like both the movie and the book. I am fiercely loyal on this topic.
- I only buy pink Kleenex.
- I have three pairs of pink sneakers.
- I own at least three copies of Jane Austen's novel last novel, Persuasion.
2 weeks ago