- I finally picked up my sandals and they look just like new! And it only cost $5!
- I finished Sex and the City, Season 4, Volume 4. (I think that means I finished the season. Big is moving out to Napa.)
- I won at least two games of Free Cell.
- I got a card in the mail from Alyssa--it made me smile. Thanks, toots!
- I had gazpacho from Whole Foods for dinner. Yum. (Translation: cold soup on a hot day, YES!)
I guess I'd better start on arranging my fowl for tomorrow's show. So grateful that I have these spurts of witticism in between the catatonic face that just wants this to all be over with (the depression!) Go hug someone for me. Come back tomorrow, I'll have feathers...
And in other tragic news, FOX has decided to show the Simpsons at 6:30 and 7:30 this fall. Keeping Frasier and Seinfeld, DROPPING Friends. It's too horrible to contemplate. I may have to break down and get basic cable just so I can have TBS. (Don't get me wrong, I love the Simpsons. But I need my Friends!!)