Saturday, January 07, 2006

Catching up on movies

Well, BB has got me on this one...I haven't seen the Godfather, and I've only seen the original Grinch (not the Jim Carey one) like, once. What can I say, I had a deprived childhood. So last night (since my library's copy of GF was out) I checked out Prince of Egypt. Not bad. I was totally surprised that Sandra Bullock was the voice of Miriam, but hey, it worked.

Today I may venture out (and buy 1c stamps!!) and go to Blockbuster for the Godfather. I have coupons that are good until 1/31/06.

Right now, though, I just want to take a nap! (Hey, I've been all over blogland this morning, and I'm pooped!) I visited bb, Poppy, Joke, Badger, BB and Gina (who is a great photographer and photoshop wiz, btw), and...I think that's all. The theme of my vw's has been twqz. I swear, if you could check that sort of thing, you'd see that each and every one of my vw's had those 4 letters. Oh lookie, my music is over...Strong Tower by Kutless, a perennial favorite in the Louise household.

Remember, I still have a cold, so wipe off your monitors!!

Oh, and what's this on the vaporizor box? "Quiet so you can sleep"--the darn thing was boiling all night, and not quietly I might add. Oh well, at least it works.

Off to finish my oatmeal and possibly a nap. Being sick isn't all bad--it gives you license to nap!

Oh, and next time you're ordering movies online at the library, make sure you have the right one. I wanted to watch "The Baxter" a 2005 movie, not "Baxter" an earlier French film about a talking dog!! (I have a cold, who wants to read subtitles!!) If you look at the links, you can see how someone with a cold (or not) could make a big mistake...usually "the" word "the" isn't an important one in film titles.

Oh yeah, my oatmeal is completely cold now. Mama Bear!!

2 comments:

blackbird said...

thanks for the tip re the vaporizor box.


and for the cold.

Sarah Louise said...

NOOO--did you not wash your hands and wipe off the monitor? I am sooo sorry! (although we probably could get rich doing research on the first cold gotten via blogger)

Get better.