Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's almost 10 pm, it's 28 degrees out there, 52 degrees in here, and I'm off to bed!

The Women's Gathering was WONDERFUL. More later.

In the evening had pizza with some old friends. By old, I mean, I've known them a while. I was the 2nd oldest person there. (Not that that really matters...) It was good to catch up--these are people I used to see every week when we were in a Bible Study together and now I hang out with them pretty much just when JJ comes to town, every 8 months or so. One two year old and two unborns were present...it's strange that everyone's having babies right when I'm thinking I'm not sure if I ever want them, at all.

I know, right?

Crazy Sarah Louise. But I don't think I will want them next week, or next month, or next year. I still want a husband, I just think that kids are a HUGE responsibility, and if I'm not WOW, that's the best idea since sliced bread, maybe it's better to enjoy the kids my friends keep having. It's not like there's going to be a population drop ANYTIME soon, at this rate.

(I have currently have 3 pregnant friends and one pregnant acquaintance.)

Hey, I'll save a ton of money on college tuition...

Anyways, it's freezing in here (well, not literally, but 52 is pretty cold, so I'm going to brush my teeth and get some shut-eye.)

And it's not like I have to figure out the kid thing tonight. I'd need a husband first. Since I'm still not over Max, I don't think we have to worry about anything happening quickly...

No comments: