Saturday, January 19, 2008

I'm still here...

So I went and got my hair cut. If I can remember to change the batteries in my camera and get it to work with my computer, I'll post a picture. (I wouldn't hold your breath.) It's bob-length and very nice.

I also called the Auto Critic guy. This is a guy who only does diagnostics. So he will tell me the absolute truth about what is or isn't wrong with my car. So I can sleep at night (less than 11 hours please, and fewer nightmares...)

I finished Season One of M*A*S*H. I've started into Season Two. So if blogging is slow, you'll know where I am.

Tomorrow I'm going to see 27 Dresses.

That's enough for now. Pierce and Trapper are waiting.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

So what did you think of 27 Dresses? I'm looking forward to seeing it (after I see Cloverfield, of course.)