Things that made today liveable:
- started working on article about Mother/Child Smackdown program that I did last summer.
- chatted a bit with both bosses.
- went out for lunch, didn't have to pay
- went out for dinner (same restaurant, same waitress), didn't have to pay. (I KNOW!)
- I'm home at long last. I may just pass out on the sofa. Or read. It's too late to pay bills--if I think about money this late in the evening, there's no chance I'll sleep well.
The nursing bit is out for jury. I do love my job, today was a day when I really realized that. And worse (better?) I love my workplace. Better, because so few have that privelege, but worse, b/c if I stay here, I will not amass riches. Not that riches are the point, but...
Anyways, rambling n'at. Thank you for reading and/or commenting. Any suggestions for the 37 things will be taken into consideration. (See Erin's 40 things, here.)