Tuesday, January 08, 2008

In which I find myself commenting all over the place...

This morning, I have travelled to Chicago (Hi Poppy!) and Oz (Hi Suse) and Canada (Hi Jess).

I left long comments, and so my brain has nothing left for writing here.

Let's see: I went to TJ Maxx last night b/c I was waiting for the 6:55 movie...I got really cute Sketcher shoes and a brown turtleneck.* Which it is too warm to wear today, I think.

checking the temperature...58 degrees.

I may get my car back today. (One does not like to hear the word "snafu" from the auto body guy, but he wouldn't give more details.) After which, I'll start trying to recruit someone to go with me to the dealership to say, um, well, I don't know what I'll say. But something akin to it sucks that this major part broke on my car two days after I bought it and the warranty you sold me doesn't cover that part.

Okay, I'd better shower and get ready for Women's Bible Study. We're studying Colossians. No Beth Moore? Oh, alright, I'll go anyways...

________________
*My aunt gave me some money for Christmas. I couldn't see explaining to her that I spent it on two seasons of Sex and the City. So a turtleneck and cute shoes--that's pretty good for twenty bucks!!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Not a "snafu"! We're currently having an auto "dilemma"--and hoping it doesn't get upgraded to "snafu" status...

Amy A. said...

I can't wait to see Juno. I'm hearing amazing things.

I don't envy your car problems. Hope it all works out.