So Paula got tagged for the "7 things about me" meme and she tagged whoever read it that hadn't done it yet, so here goes.
- I've traveled all over the world but never been to our neighbor to the south, Mexico. (I went to Canada for the first time 5 years ago when I got my Masters in Library Science.)
- I usually read more than one book at at time. Right now I probably am in the middle or at the start or end of about 5 books.
- Today is my friend Eileen's 24th birthday. Yes, that counts--it's about me, because she's MY friend. (And a sneaky way to mention it...)
- I don't have a garden.
- I hate grocery shopping.
- I occasionally think about starting a non-anonymous blog, since so many folks know who I am, but then I think it would be too much work.
- I can roll my tongue. Can you?