Tuesday, January 09, 2007

This rant has been pre-empted to tell you something you already knew

You are 100% Pittsburgh.

Great job! There's nooooo doubt about it. You're from Da Burgh. You deserve a reward, so go have an Ahrn City or two. And GO STILLERS!

How Pittsburgh Are You
See All Our Quizzes


But hey, it's nice to be recognized.

And the rant--well, I'll leave that to the ranting bloggers. You want to see some cute shoes? Thanks to Colin for this lovely validation of my geographic sensabilty. He got it off I heart Pgh, a wonderful site. I really should get one of their lovely t-shirts.

3 comments:

Tara Lamont said...

I took the quiz and got 67% correct - Not to bad for a kid that lived in the sticks her whole life - and visited her Grandparents in Irwin a few times a year...
Thanks - ti was fun!
Tara

Badger said...

Ha! I got 53%, which I attribute to having grown up in Ohio. I know the accent and vocabulary pretty well, but I think I failed all the geography questions.

Sarah Louise said...

I'd be interested in which ones yins got wrong--I am so proud of my 100% for my adopted home town. I feel like a native...which is SOOOOO nice!!