Tuesday, January 09, 2007

It's this or the walk. The walk wins.

Catch ya on the flip side.

P.S. If you want an amazing chick flick -- possibly a date movie -- I mean, Jack Black is in it -- and the evil guy from the Illusionist -- I recommend The Holiday. Hey, even a guy commented on imdb.com that he liked it, who doesn't generally like romantic comedies.

Kate Winslet. Need I say more??

The walk. Yes, the walk. But it's grey out there...oh, right, I live in Pittsburgh. Oh, I think it's snowing!!! See ya!!

2 comments:

Amy A. said...

I was so pleasantly surprised by that movie. Hubby liked it, too.

~ej said...

that's the movie i want to see! i knew there was one ;-) i rarely get out to the movies, by the time i make the time, the movie i wanted to see is LONG gone. and for all else there is netflix ;-)