Thursday, January 25, 2007

My mood improves, and laughter ensues at Blackbirds blog...

I know I'm feeling better when I can look out at the snow and say, Oh look it's snowing and the inflection is not of dread. It was more like, oooh, look, snow! What a novelty! What cute white stuff...mayhap I'll even take a walk in it...(we'll see...)

Anyways, as my morning blog habits go, I visited Badger, Babs&Gina, DaysGoBy, and blackbird. blackbird has this fascination with all things Japanese and sometimes the mirth, it just overflows.

You look at the details.

1 comment:

Curious Servant said...

I'll go check it out.

Sorry you had a little trouble with your comments showing up right away.

I thought you were just being enthusiastic.

If you wish I'll delete the excess comments for you.

I want you to know that I have enjoyed seeing your comments there. Glad to have you visiting.

I also want you to know that I am always willing to pray for anyone who asks... so if you ever have a need, let me know.