Thursday, January 18, 2007

Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it. (Show and Tell: Weather)

(NOT Mark Twain), who did say this about New England but it could easily apply to Pittsburgh:


"If you don't like the weather in New England, wait a few minutes."

Snow is interesting. And some pictures are more fun to take than to look at. So this is the only one that I'm posting. I took it Tuesday after Women's Bible Study, because it was snowing off and on and I wanted to make sure I got some evidence of the snow. Now that I'm not at the chiropractor's 3x week, I can actually resume my morning walks and take more pictures.

Show and Tell: Weather

8 comments:

Sarah Louise said...

and DaysGoBy is up...I overslept so she posted her "my up" on the previous post.

Amy A. said...

I'm up, too. I like your blue sweater. One of my favorite colors.

Paula said...

I'm up, although it's not too interesting, which I suppose in winter is a Good Thing!

Caro said...

I like the whole outfit.

Sarah Louise said...

Thanks! I thought the color looked nice up against the snow.

~ej said...

took me a couple of hours, but i'm up too, a bit dull since taking a pic of the dull grey sky or the blah dried up grass seemed rather dreary.

Erin said...

I played late, but I played.
Here.

Sarah Louise said...

Nice show, ladies!

See you next Thursday, same Bat time, same Bat channel!!

Badger played too, even if she didn't think she was...she posted pictures of icy Austin,TEXAS on Wednesday. Go visit, the pictures are a-mazing!!