Monday, February 20, 2006

Old Mother Hubbard (pix)

There are days when you care greatly if your pictures are in focus and in the right order. Today is not one of those days. The first picture we're seeing is the binding of the notebook below.
This was the best and least out of focus picture of Old Mother Hubbard.
The notebook pages we saw above belong to this notebook.
This is my table, with the gifts wrapped. The gifts were to me, a) because I've been good and b) to discourage me from just buying junk.
This is another notebook, showing the binding.

I love blogging--this is it at its amateurish best!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

Those notebooks are gorgeous!!! Is that a Japanese binding on the second one?? Oh, I can't get over how lovely they are.

blackbird said...

squinting --
I think they look gorgeous...

Sarah Louise said...

I know. Yes, that is Japanese binding. It is so nice to have a little bit of extra jing to say, YES, I can't spend this much all the time but every once in a while, splurge. They make me smile. A lot.

Blackb: I will try to improve my photographic skills...Babelbabe, help!!