Sunday, February 05, 2006

It's not black, it's not gold, it's a meme!

Four jobs I've had:
  1. Mail clerk at Washington College, Chestertown, MD. Loved that job!
  2. Assistant to the Editor at a small press that published translations of Latin American (but mostly Chilean) literature
  3. Waitress
  4. Bookseller (seven years in retail, baby, count 'em!)
Four movies I watch over and over: (but 4 movies is really is not enough--and I've seen each of the ones listed over four times)
  1. You've Got Mail (um, but you knew that already)
  2. Picture Perfect (yes, I am obsessed with Jen A., I admit it.)
  3. The Man with the Iron Mask (um, obsessed with Leonardo too.)
  4. The Three Musketeers (the one with Charlie Sheen, no obsession.)
Four places I've lived: (I define living as "your clothes lived in drawers three weeks or more")
  1. Vienna, Austria
  2. Warsaw, Poland
  3. Tegucigalpa, Honduras
  4. Belem du Para, Brazil

(pretty much the only) Four TV shows I watch:
  1. Friends (yes, the re-runs)
  2. Sex and the City (yes, the re-runs)
  3. The Today Show
  4. Ellen (the talk show)

Four places I've vacationed:
  1. Zakopane, Poland
  2. Roatan, the Cay Islands, Honduras
  3. Niagara Falls, Canada
  4. Disney World, Florida, US

Four websites I visit daily:
  1. Google
  2. bn.com
  3. clpgh.org (the Carnegie Library in Pittsburgh's site)
  4. Yahoo

Four of my favorite foods: (but this is not exhaustive a list either)
  1. Papaya
  2. Maracuja juice (but you have to really add the sugar--yins know it as Passion Fruit)
  3. Quiche
  4. Chocolate

Four places I'd like to be right now:
  1. Tela, a beach town on the east of Honduras. (read: someplace warm!!)
  2. Warsaw, Poland (It's grayer than Pittsburgh, but it has great museums and a wonderful little French restaurant in the Old City called Le Petit Trianon.)
  3. Hawaii (never been there) (and it's warm, I'm thinking.) (and they have beaches!!)
  4. Italy, um, like, oh! Lake Maggiore (outside Milan)
I don't know too many folks that haven't already done this particular meme, so if you haven't and you wanna, consider yourself tagged! Just put a note in the comments.

And what the heck, I'll just say it: Go Black and Gold! Win one for the Gipper!

No comments: