Friday, February 17, 2006

Inspiring Words from other bloggers

From an interview of Alice Bradley, who writes Finslippy.

What do you want to tell other bloggers, if anything?
If you think your blog is insignificant, you’re wrong. Every time you write something there’s a chance you’ll make a difference to someone else, or to yourself.

From LeahPeah:
Well, guess what? I’ll write about whatever I want to write about. And there are so many blogs out there in the world that I’m sure you can find something that you might like more. So - go. Or stay. Or do whatever. But if you decide to stick around and hate what I write - don’t tell me. I don’t care. Just wait a few days and I’ll have a new interview up or I’ll write about something cute the kids said or post a new photo. It happens. I swear.

**********

I think a lot of us are at a crisis--c'mon, it's February, it happens! So just hang tight, it's gonna be okay. I have a ton of notes from the conference on Emergent two weeks ago and a ton of notes on the sermons on depression from Terry Mann the past coupla weeks and a ton of notes from yesterday and today with Lauren Winner. So keep reading, coz I'll be blogging. And, I just got a butt load of Antartica pix, so I'll be posting those too. And this week is the women's single's short and long programs, so stay sharp!

No comments: