Saturday, February 25, 2006

Sarah Louise's Meme (with credit to Loretta)

So Loretta asked us to make lists (see the last post) and then she said she'd like to steal my outline as a meme. I quickly told her I'd give her some Junior Mints and give her credit for the inspiration but the meme was mine. So here's the meme (oh I am so excited!!)

It's called "[your name here] takes a trip"
Where do you want to go?
Movies to watch to prepare:
People to talk to:
Things to find out about:
(does it require a new language?)
Things to take with:
(must include at least one embarassing item, ie Marvin the Teddy Bear. But keep it PG!)
Songs for Splendid Travel:

Other things to consider: How you'll get there (air, land, water); websites you need to consult (links, baby!)

And (she smiles wickedly) you have to think of who to tag. I can guess who will meme without bidding, so go for it. I am tagging some folks that I don't think otherwise would bite:

  • BJ (and I know you have one moment of fanciful time now that Greek is done. Just try it.)
  • Alyssa (mother of Teah, the cutest girl baby of this generation)
  • Erica (who posts a lot of great pictures, out there on the left coast.)
  • Blackbird (because I know she loves lists, from which this was born, and doesn't love memes, but will bite if she's tagged 'cause she likes being on a team. I promise we'll have cool uniforms. The colors will not be pink and brown. Hmm. What color should they be?)

There's no deadline, folks. This is meant to be fun, and yes, BJ, it generates comments!!

Okay, if I want to hit the bank before work, I gotta boogy! (okay, so you won't find that quote there yet, but I'll submit it...after the closing ceremonies. So glad I'll BE IN A HOTEL ROOM next time--the sleep deprivation of the Olly's has caught up with me.)

5 comments:

Sarah Louise said...

Actuallly I forgot you had your trip planned out. I give you artistic liscence, although I know you did get some requests for pictures...and the song thing is kind of fun...

I'll order those uniforms toot suite! I like black and white too.

Sarah Louise said...

how did my comment go in before yours? (insert twilight zone theme)

blackbird said...

are you requesting more than I listed yesterday?

cause I did blog a list --
lemme know,
I'm game.

black and white uniforms.

--erica said...

Black and white works for me as far as the uniforms go.

I haven't done it yet.. but I'm so happy to be on a TEAM.

sad funeral today. but tonight I'll get to it!

alyssa said...

oh i got your tag! I haven't had a chance to do it yet, but I'm going to!!