Wednesday, January 03, 2007

When this year is over, I'm burning the calendars! (Marian the Librarian)

Yes, it's the end of the year round up post. Many drafts, but I decided on the meme mode that Days Go By and I do all my own stunts, which is taking the title of the first post of each month...

From LC's Only Books All the Time: "The best thing to get me out of a bad mood...is to write a list. It cheers me up immediately."

I may do a book round up...or a shoe round-up...

**********

January: Happy 2006!

February: Why are there so many songs about rainbows and what's on the other side?

March: To my writing teacher who thinks there is no such thing as a Christian romance novel

April: Show and Tell: Windows!

May: Snippets on a Monday morning...

June: I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.

July: Catch up (not Heinz 57)

August: patience is a virtue...

September: We now return you to your regularly scheduled life...

October: I came here to play hockey

November: Is this really my life?

December: My First Laugh of the Morning

****

And in other news, we're on a death watch for one of our fishies in the tank at work...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've read a few christian romance, just finished a christian thriller! the ones i have read lack the oomph of the reg romances. i'm going to look for the ones you mentioned in your previous post!

Sarah Louise said...

EJ, there are some real dogs out there, but there are also some gems. It's worth the hunt, but it is a HUNT.

Jess said...

Poor fishies.

I think my post would have been better with titles, actually!