Thursday, January 04, 2007

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me.... (Show and Tell)

well, sorry, no drummers drumming. But I do have a few other Christmas-y pictures.


My parent's tree. Which I had no part in decorating. Breaks my heart...

My parent's creche. The barn is German, some of the sheep and shepherds are Honduran, and not in this picture is a water buffalo my father bought for my grandmother's creche, but since my grandmother's death a few years ago, the water buffalo has joined my parent's creche.

A decorated window in Ligonier, PA.


Christmas lights in the parking garage at the new Borders Eastside (I mean 'Sliberty).

Show and tell: leftover Christmas pictures. Now your turn!

8 comments:

Jess said...

Oooh! I want to play! It may be tomorrow before I'm up, though - have to get home and do it!

~ej said...

done, finished and complete!!

WHEW!! ;)

and love the parents tree, very pretty!!

Paula said...

I love the lights n the parking garage.

I'm up!

Sarah Louise said...

Oh, thanks for playing!!

Sarah Louise said...

and yes, I think the parking lot lights are one of my favorites...

MsCellania said...

I have no leftovers - I posted the pitifully few that I had. And I am enjoying yours.

Great idea, SL!

Amy A. said...

I'm up! I'll check on all yours after I get home from work.

Can't wait to see what you've got!

Badger said...

Oh poo! I forgot S&T was back and posted something else instead. I'll try to do this later tonight.