Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Show and tell returns, woo hoo!

So your assignment, should you choose to accept it: leftover Christmas picture(s). I downloaded pix to my computer from my camera yesterday and found pictures of my parent's tree, creche, etc. I bet you have pix like that too, esp. since we didn't have the whole Christmas show and tell frenzy. Besides, it's still Christmas until Saturday, when the [three] wise men show up. Yes, I'm fully aware that we don't know how many wise men it was!

Post them on Thursday and leave a comment when you're up so I (and others) can go a visiting. I will not promise I'll visit everyone on Thursday, but I'll try to get to y'all by Sunday. (Which gives you a grace period in posting...)

Be creative! So you know how the game is played, I'm posting a few of my posts and some of my favorites from other bloggers.

You get the idea. Most items are domestic, but we have been known to S&T our cars, too. I'm open to suggestions. See you Thursday, and thanks again to Blackbird, for starting this wonderful tradition!

6 comments:

Katy said...

Yay for the return of S&T! I was just starting to get into it when it fizzled. I have an idea or two for a suggestion, and I'll email you.

Sorry I haven't been commenting, I started using Google Reader, and while its good for reading, it doesn't have commenting (or comment reading)

wv: onson (one son? seems appropriate for a Xmas type S&T theme)

Paula said...

I think I have some, I've been trying to delete the ones I don't use. Cross your fingers!

I'm happy it's back!

my wv: ezvrf for once!

Ooh, lots of exclamations today!

Caro said...

My camera isn't working. :(

You know how you double dog dared me to wear the slippers and curlers to the store?

Well I did wear the slippers to take my son to pre-school only nobody was there. I showed up a day early.

The joke was on me.

If I can get my camera to work, I have a collection.

Amy A. said...

Yay! I'll start digging around for some pics. Fun!

Sarah Louise said...

C,
well, I don't think it counts if noone saw you...the dare is still on...

SL

and yes, it's so much fun planning for s&t!!

~ej said...

i AM going to try to do this tomorrow...i WILL try!! ;)

i love a good challenge, HA!