Saturday, December 10, 2005

The People...have spoken

I love the Internet. And I love my friends. Earlier this week, I wrote a "personal essay" on The People's Regime, Marian's online community. Well, it isn't "her's" per se, but it's where she hangs out with a bunch of her college friends. I signed on a few months ago, and this week I was inspired to write this.

Interesting library note: just got a call from Iggle Video--someone returned our movies there. Ah well, I guess that's good enough scuse for me to go over to Target (while I'm up there...).

4 comments:

Kathryn Thompson said...

Hello, fellow foot person. I was an associate librarian over a huge media department and we got calls like that ALL THE TIME!

I love librarians. I also like your sneakers. How much would it take to buy 'em off you?

Have a lovely day.

Sarah Louise said...

I'm not sure I want to part with my sneakers...

Joke said...

SL,

Isn't one of the Corporal Works of Mercy to have shod the shoeless? I mean the poor girl's barefoot! Just lookit!

-Your Conscience

P.S. Your sneakers are really red, and this way nobody will ever bust you for being a pathological footwear fibber.

Sarah Louise said...

The shoes ARE pink. I'll publish a photo soon that proves it.