Thursday, December 08, 2005

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

Now, I hate driving in it but otherwise, I am a snow lover. My car guru says I don't need winter tires--after skidding around Pittsburgh on the way home tonight, I disagree. He says I need to slow down--I was driving under 15 mph in an inch or more of snow and I feared for my life!! It seems to have stopped, but they say it's supposed to start again at midnight. Anyways, very glad I left work early, and now, to bed (or sofa, as the case may be.) (This room is just warmer!!) BB gave me virtual flannel sheets for Christmas--maybe I need to scour Overstocks.com to see if I can score some actual ones.

Finished watching Elf--what a great movie!! It truly got me back in the Christmas spirit!!

Yawn...goodnight. Oh, and I'll fix the picture in "The Girl who Lived" tomorrow. Must sleep...

2 comments:

blackbird said...

btw, Target has pretty good flannel sheets...mine are Woolrich.

Joke said...

Snow? You people are mad, mad I tell you.

-J.