Friday, December 09, 2005

Show and Tell--the real deal, with SL's new camera!!







Happy Merry Everything--it must have been a man who designed the USB hook-up to be already used by something (my printer? my DSL hook-up?) and &***## behind all the furniture. Kids do not try this at home if you have a broken tailbone. But hey, no Tylenol for 3 days, going on 4!!! What am I listening to now? Jill Sobule's "Good Person Inside." I'm picturing the man who designed my Dell Dimension Desktop.

So here they are, the my Xmas decors...I, like Babelbabe, haven't gotten started, but here's what I got so far...And you can match the picture with the caption, I am going to the coffe house. That's why they call it push button publishing!!

My favorite Christmas Movie

Haven't taken down the decorations from Independence Day (July 4th for our non-US readers).

Snow outside

My Christmas sweater (I own two, because my mom thinks every children's librarian should have one or two) (I own two different ones, but I obviously am still figuring out this digi camera/blogger thing-y)

Someone get me out of here!!

6 comments:

blackbird said...

oooh!
ahhhh!


good showing and telling!

BabelBabe said...

you're funny - i esp like the rationale behind the sewater.

and love actually is one of my favorite movies.

Jess said...

Fortunately for me, my mom doesn't feel the same way about sweaters...although I do always feel particularly madame librarian when I wear a cardigan to work.

bon said...

I worked at a library for a few years (as a Storyteller), but I never had it together enough to get a cool cardi like that! Probly 'cause I'm not an actual librarian,huh?

halloweenlover said...

I think your mom may be correct about the sweater. Cute!

Sarah Louise said...

Anybody can have a Christmas sweater--you don't even have to be a librarian of any kind!! so nice of you to visit, marian!!! I'll have to post a picture of my *other* Christmas sweater when I figure out the camera. What I *really* need is a Halloween sweater or shirt. I *do* now have socks, though, which is a start.

dhwvban: dear husband west virginia ban--it must be a code for something!!