Monday, December 12, 2005

Can't make out the stars

Caption: Bunny!!
Why I love This Side of Eve: you can tell they love what they do (and they do it well.) TSE is Alyssa and John Creasy, Bill Adams, Chris Hilf (now Nate whose last name I forgot) and Ian White. They played at the Union Project on Saturday. I'm listening to their album for a second time. When the first song is over, I can call my friend back (she said call me in 5 minutes, and their first song is 4:40...pretty slick on the time mgmt, dontcha think.)

she's telling me about this crazy eight sale at her grocery store.

Which is really crazy.

It was snowing, but it stopped.

Finally watched Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. Wonderful diversion. I love the song "That Girl." The quotes are fun.

Okay, so on my wish list of movies/soundtracks: Legally Blonde 1&2; Ice Princess, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen.

Oh look, it's snowing again.

What I loved at the concert (and most nights at the OD) is when the guitars just go off on their own...and all of a sudden, it's not "high art," it's boys with guitars having fun. So thanks, guys, for that.

Time to get ready for work--I spent the morning getting bloodwork done.

No comments: