Thursday, October 27, 2005

Tomorrow, I love you tomorrow (a very short post)

Joke, I have tomorrow morning off, so I will attempt to scan my "pink is the new black" shirt.

I will also be watching Roman Holiday, which I got out from ye olde library. It's great to just put in a request and it comes right to your in-box!!

I looked at the house: I probably can't afford it, and it needs new carpeting, big time. Ah well, do I really want to move before Christmas? We'll see what my capricious mind says tomorrow...

Listened to Jacob Have I loved on the way to work. How I love that book!!

Also, last night went to hear Bill something, formerly of Vigilantes of Love. It was very good (although the opening band never showed). A friend of the John's played Alyssa's guitar and sang. We all stood around talking about how great the U2 concert was. I got to hold Teah!!

Links will come later...I do not want to catalogue today...

1 comment:

Sarah Louise said...

Can't find the pink shirt picture: I need a back hoe for my apartment! Didn't start Roman Holiday, instead old favorite, "While you were sleeping."