Oh guess what! My printer works!
In other news, the depression is creeping back. Maybe because I'm trying to:
- recoup my life from the lost day, Tuesday at the polls.
- find a new therapist--Monday may be the day!
- work on getting a car to replace Lucy (and she can tell--I can't play tapes, now, they overheat.) The car doesn't have a/c...
- getting stuff out of the apartment--We're up to 7 bags of recycling.
- wait for landlord to install a/c in front room
- get rid of sofa-bed, which will be a logistical challenge (challenge is a more cheerful way of saying NIGHTMARE.)
- And being bored with cataloging (read: more than half of my job at work) doesn't help things...
- plus, planning Summer Reading, including booking my mother for her Monarch talk (butterflies, not queens.)
To bed (or sofa, rather.)
tomorrow is another day. Oh, and go vote for Middle.
Oh, and I've been meaning to answer some comments and never get there:
Super Pokes are just a fun way to connect on FB. And when you throw a sheep, it makes a noise. It's the only one I know that does that (sheep=noise, I mean.)