Wednesday, April 16, 2008

insomnia, thy name is...New York?

So, um, yins might have found that I have a fascination with the Big Apple.

And you might remember last year I wanted to move closer to my family, partly due to the fact that Pittsburgh keeps slamming its brown gray doors in my face (or so it seems.)

I dunno.

I'll keep you posted.

(A certain large library in NYC is hiring)

Just finished Sara Zarr's Sweethearts, omg, this book is AMAZING. So raw, so real, so exactly the kind of book I've always wanted to read, therefore write.

And when I came online, trying to quell the last bit of book sobs, a college friend had "friended" me on FB, a woman that I lost touch with eons ago.

Emo? Me? Nah!

Anyways, sleep tight!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Sounds like a good night - angsty, then happy.

Really? New York? Cool!

Sarah Louise said...

I think the woman I thought was my friend just shares her name...

"If I can make it here, I'll make it anywhere, come on it's you, New York, New York..."

I know. Crazy. Crazy like a fox.