Saturday, April 12, 2008

letters, scrambled, with a side of toast

So my latest addiction is Scramble, a FB game. It's sort of like Bookworm, the Yahoo! game, except you only have three minutes and you don't get new letters.

I'm in the place where I beat some people and some people ALWAYS beat me. I had 82 points the other day--woo hoo (I generally score between 10 and 40 points.)

I'm exhausted. It's the end of an exhausting stretch at work, but then again, it's not slowing down any--next week is National Library Week!

So here's a letter for you: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm terrible at Scramble. Really, really terrible. I lose BIG every time. So, if you feel the urge to win, email me and I'll gladly play you!

Now, Word Twist is another thing. I'm pretty good a Word Twist. Which is a good thing because the whole Scramble thing makes me feel moronic!

Katrina said...

Oooh, I'll have to check out Scramble! The only FB game I play right now is Scrabulous, but I'm always up for another word game. :)