Saturday, March 24, 2007

Screaming Mimis....

Have you ever had one of those days when everyone was stepping exactly on your last nerve?

Have you ever had one of those, while your responsibility was to watch a very busy Children's Department on a Saturday, when everyone wanted a computer and so you constantly had to police the hoards and let them know when their hour was up?


It is sheer H-E-double hockey sticks!!!


And there is now a child who has a hat that is driving me bonkers. Nothing wrong with the hat, I just am visually bothered by it.



No, there are not anymore headphones. But look, she found some on her own. SO WHY ASK ME??? Yes, darlings, this is why your blogger is anonymous...

And all these adults doing homework for their children...

Now the grandmother is trying to console/lecture to the child who lost his toy. He looks bereft. They are now up, looking once more for the toy. I feel bad, but there's nothing I can do.

I need a drink!!! (and I don't mean water...)

What is my mission once I get off work? To go to Target to use my 10% discount coupon which expires TODAY. Nothing like leaving things to the last minute...I'm also invited to a tapas party but you know what, since Sally (North Hills Sally) and I took down my one desk and put up a shelving unit in its place, I am minus some storage space and so you can barely walk in my apartment (yes, more so than usual.)

What I really need: A bookcase that measures 22 wide by 20 high. Yes, because the ceiling slopes...when I went to Target at lunch, they had nothing that size. UGH!!! So I might have to go to Walmart...or drive out to IKEA.

Oh, and my lovely boss (the one who talks three miles per minute) decided to call me on my cell while I'm working in Children's. Stupidly, I picked up the first time she called.

CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!

Now three boys just walked in and oh good, there is a computer open but I have to tell them that they have to sign up.

I am so not in the mood--I want to lie down in a dark room and listen to new age music...

....but not at my own house, because it's such a flipping mess!!!!

No comments: